Free yourself from the constraints of the factory ECU.
The Link G4X S13Link PlugIn fits the Nissan S13-14 76 pin. The ECU PCB fits discretely inside the original factory enclosure.
Installation of Link's Nissan S13 G4X ECU is a breeze with no alteration of the factory wiring loom required. A built-in connector (or pins in some models) provides additional inputs and outputs such as oil pressure inputs or anti-lag / logging switches.
Designed for the SR20 and CA18 engines, that use the 76 pin Blue ECU Header.
Nissan S13 CA18DET
Nissan 180SX CA18DET
Nissan S14 (pre facelift) SR20DET
Includes Integrated 4 Bar MAP Sensor.
Need more inputs and outputs?
The XS Expansion Loom offers the ability to add additional inputs & outputs on our range of plug-in ECUs.
- Please check your connector matches the header in the listed photo and check the notes in italic below before purchasing.
- This ECU works for manual transmissions only.
- Air temp sensor highly recommended.
- Most factory features are supported.
- Check the features tab for I/O expansion options
- Safety features to protect engine damage (addition sensors may be required)
- Internal boost control
- Complete tunability to suit your package and application
- Allows for Air flow meter removal
- Motorsport functions (launch control and antilag)
- Plug-in simplicity
- Dyno tuned and installed by a Link ECU expert
- Intake air temperature sensor fitted to vehicle
- XS loom used to wire in additional switches, dials or sensors
G4X PlugIn Key Features (Where Applicable)
- Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping
- Precision closed loop cam control (four cam, independent control)
- Sequential fuel delivery
- Digital triggering, all OEM patterns
- OEM idle hardware supported
- 5D boost control with three switchable tables
- Motorsport features - antilag, launch, flat shift
- Continuous barometric correction (on board)
- CAN port
- QuickTune - automated fuel tuning
- Individual cylinder correction
- USB tuning cable included
- Stats recording into on-board memory
- Gear compensations for spark, boost and fuel
- Real time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps
- Sync and crank sensors can be a combination of Hall effect, variable reluctance or optical
- Boost control referenced to gear, speed or throttle position
- 512 megabytes data logging memory
- Staged injection
- Knock with "windowing"
The PlugIn ECU is capable of the following features, if the car it is being used in can support them.
Engine configurations are pre-set into PlugIn ECUs with a "start" base map.
- 1-12 Cylinder Distributed
- 2-12 Cylinder Wasted Spark
- 1-8 Cylinder Direct Spark
- Odd Fire Engines
- 2-Stroke, 4 Stroke and Rotary Engines
- Configurable Firing Order
- Configurable TDC Points (for odd fire)
- 8 x High Current Injector Drives (suits high impedance injectors)
- 8 x Auxiliary Outputs (All PWM capable). Aux5-8 can control Stepper Motors and drive High or Low
- 11 Digital Inputs (All capable of reading frequencies up to 10kHz)
- +5V Out
- +8V Out
- 4 Temperature Inputs (Configurable pull-ups on ANT1&2)
- 12 x 0-5V Analog Inputs
- 2 x Trigger Inputs (Reluctor, Optical or Hall Sensors)
- On Board Baro
- 3 Axis Accelerometer
If you are unsure if the above PlugIn will fit your vehicle, contact us check the pinout information in PC Link.
Some PlugIns above are known to fit other vehicles. To confirm yours, get in contact with us or the Link Tech team.